This post shows how to use jqGrid to create an excel-like gridview for editing items in a SharePoint list. The grid rendered by jqGrid is similar to SharePoint’s Datasheet view, but it requires no ActiveX control. Additionally it can be programmed in … Continue reading
- Displaying Rotated Column Headers on an Office UI Fabric Details List within an SPFX Webpart
- Using the Office UI Fabric Grouped DetailsList in React-based SPFX Webparts.
- Debugging SPFX Gulp build tasks in VS Code
- Search-Based Global Navigation in SharePoint On-line
- Powershell Script to move documents between sitecollections with version history